Home - Medical Policies - Credence
- Advanced Imaging
- Autism Spectrum Mandate
- Behavioral Health
- Chronic Condition Management
- Genetic Testing
- Hemophilia Drugs
- Medical Policies
- Pre-Service Review (Precertification/Predetermination)
- Provider-Administered Drug Policies (Excluding Oncology)
- Provider-Administered Oncology Drug Policies
- Radiation Therapy
- Self-Administered Drug Policies
- Transgender Services
To contribute to improved transparency around clinical management, Magellan Rx's Hemophilia Management services will be used to perform utilization management and oversight of specialty pharmacy dispensing as part of this program.
For groups that have their pharmacy benefits carved in and participate in utilization management, Magellan Rx will perform the prior authorization (PA) drug reviews. The PA reviews will ensure that optimal dosing and products are being prescribed.
Use the navigation on the left or the search function above to locate specific drug policy information.