Home - Medical Policies - Credence
- Advanced Imaging
- Autism Spectrum Mandate
- Behavioral Health
- Chronic Condition Management
- Genetic Testing
- Hemophilia Drugs
- Medical Policies
- Pre-Service Review (Precertification/Predetermination)
- Provider-Administered Drug Policies (Excluding Oncology)
- Provider-Administered Oncology Drug Policies
- Radiation Therapy
- Self-Administered Drug Policies
- Transgender Services
Provider-Administered Oncology Drug Policies
Expand the Policies & Guidelines menu on the left to select current, draft or previous provider-administered oncology drug policies.
For more information about the Oncology Select program, click here.
Precertification is required through AIM as part of the Oncology Select program. Providers can request precertification through Eligibility and Benefits on our website.