Home - Medical Policies - Credence
- Advanced Imaging
- Autism Spectrum Mandate
- Behavioral Health
- Chronic Condition Management
- Genetic Testing
- Hemophilia Drugs
- Medical Policies
- Pre-Service Review (Precertification/Predetermination)
- Provider-Administered Drug Policies (Excluding Oncology)
- Provider-Administered Oncology Drug Policies
- Radiation Therapy
- Self-Administered Drug Policies
- Transgender Services
Autism Spectrum Disorder Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) Therapy
The Applied Behavioral Analysis for the Treatment of Autism Spectrum Disorder medical policy is managed by New Directions Behavioral Health. Refer to this policy to answer questions regarding coverage for ABA therapy treatment.
For additional information on becoming a network provider, contact the New Directions Provider Relations department at 1-888-611-6285 (toll free) or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Directions Behavioral Health is an independent company that provides behavioral health benefits on behalf of Credence.